Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soooo CUTE!

I just moved to Grand Junction about a year ago and I have already made some of the best friends I have ever had. I came to this town kicking and screaming and now my husband is going to have to drag me away because I love all the people I have met.

On that note, my friend Latasha is literally one of the sweetest human beings on the planet (NO, seriously-this woman is a saint). That being said, she made me the cutest sign for my future classroom and I wanted to show you all because I just loooooooooove it! She made everything my hand and she made it using my favorite colors.... soooo..... here it is:



She made it using crayons and a blowdryer for the paint part. I have seen projects like this before, but she really outdid herself. I just love that girl :).


xoxoxo

~Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment