Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beautiful Weekend In Grand Junction

Fresh after coming home from Boulder last weekend, Richie and I had an awesome weekend back home.

We started Friday night off my going to his end of busy season banquet at a the Bookcliff Golf Club. They served super yummy prime rib and creme brûlée. So good!

On Saturday we were finally able to just hang out and watch Law and Order all day it was great.

But the best day was Sunday... It was a beautiful spring day in Grand Junction and we were able to some wonderful spring time things. We went to the gym and then went to Kannah Creek Brewing Company, had some delicious salad, and ate out on the patio. It was soooo beautiful on Sunday!


Next, we finally got to get flowers at Lowes. I love when it's finally the time of year that I get flowers. They turned out really pretty when I was finally done planting them. Ok, so they aren't perfect, but you should have seen the ones I did last year :). It's a vast improvement... Trust me!



I love it! Such a great weekend. 

Now I'm working on lesson plans. We are dissecting frogs and worms this week. Yikes! So I'm trying to lesson pan and mentally prepare for this task ahead of me.... And you are all super lucky, because I will definitely be posting pictures of that!

Have a good weekend!

-Martina




0 comments:

Post a Comment