Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Currently

I'm not going to lie... I have been trying so ridiculously hard to figure out how to link up with a Currently, and I think I finally did it. I am joining up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade . I have been skimming (ok stalking) Kelly Anne's blog trying to figure out how she does it and... success!

So here it is :) Oh... and can you believe it's ALREADY August? Yeah. Me neither. This first year teacher is freaking out a bit... ok... a lot!


I think I will let my Currently speak for itself tonight because I am exhausted, but I will talk to you all soon.

Muah!
Martina

7 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one who spent A LOT of time trying to figure out how to do this linky. Just think how much easier it'll be the second time around!

    I wish you all the best for your first year teaching.

    Donna
    LearningPockets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hooray! Harry Potter is my next reread! I can't wait!

    XO, Kelly Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martina! I found your blog through the link up, and I have to say that I love your theme - a teaching blog with a side of food! I love both, so I'm signing on to follow you! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! I'm new to the blogging world and it makes my heart so happy to read things like this!

      Your blog is so fun and I am following you now too!

      ~MArtina

      Delete
  4. Hi Martina! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Come to my blog to find out how to accept! :)

    ReplyDelete