This week I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their teacher week linky. Each day there will be a new post. Who knows why I decided to do this during my first teacher in-service week... but let's cross our fingers that I make it back every day this week.
Today is day one and it is 10 fun facts about the teacher. Here y'all go.
1. I married my middle school (yeah, you read that right) sweetheart. We first got together back in good ol' 7th grade. He was just as cute back then. We got married in our favorite place.... Las Vegas.
2. We just adopted the sweetest dog in the world. I'm serious though. Bodie is a 5-year-old Chesapeake Bay Lab. We fell in love the minute we met him at the shelter and can't believe how good he is.
4. I LOOOOve to cook. It seriously relaxes me to come home and cook after a long day of work.
5. I'm a first year teacher, and I am desperately missing my mentor teacher (and one of my best friends) right now. Seriously, I think some of the other teachers are planning an intervention. Waaahhh.
6. I just re-read the Harry Potter series and have become obsessed with everything Harry Potter. Just wait until you see my classroom decorations. It's pretty legit if I do say so myself.
7. I have had the favorite tv show since I was 10. I can't help it. I LOVE The Golden Girls.
8. I have two sisters and a brother. I mean it when I say I think they are the coolest people ever.
9. I also love making cute and interactive bulletin boards. I just wish they didn't take so much darn time.
10. I am starting to love blogging. I was pretty hesitant at first, but now my brain keeps thinking "I can't wait to blog about this." Nerd alert!