Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

:

Listening…
Seriously, it's pretty much the only thing I watch now. I love this woman. 

Loving…

My new Nikon camera. I got it for my birthday and I just want to take pictures of random things all the time now.

Thinking…
I just got a Stitchfix, and for the first time, I wanted everything in it. Decisions… decisions.

Wanting…
Scholastic is going to be the death of me… and my paycheck. 

Needing…
Grading… enough said. 

Pageant Name.
My shopping problem is also going to be the death of me…. and my paycheck. 

Happy Sunday! 

4 comments:

  1. Grading is the worst! I get so far behind. It is like a paper stack that never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grading....yuck! I'm behind on grading, but so many others things keep getting put ahead of it! I'm also a fifth grade teacher! Nice to "meet" you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uugggghhhh my to-grade stack is getting a little tall. I have had a shopping problem lately, too, but I haven't taken the StitchFix plunge yet!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try Stitch Fix, but they don't ship to Canada.... I say, if you like it, keep it all!

    ReplyDelete