Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Stitch Fix… I Want it ALL!

Hi friends,

I received my 12th Stitchfix and it was like knife in my heart because I wanted 4 of the 5 pieces. I had to make some rough decisions :) but I figured it out.

I recently made a style board on Pinterest (you can link directly to a Pinterest board on your Stitchfix style profile) and I think it made all the difference in the world. I have been getting so-so fixes, but after this simple addition to my profile, I wanted everything they sent.

I just made sure to pick pictures of pieces that I REALLY love and pinned them to the board. Here is the link to my board if you want to check it out.

The first piece, and the only one I didn't really like, was the Lizette Chevron Print shirt Dress ($88.00). I loved that it was a shirt dress ( I literally wear shirt dress 3-4 times a week… kids call me "the teacher that always wears dresses"), and the general idea, but I though the print looked a little psychedelic haha.

I sent this back.


Next was the Calibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse ($48.00). Again, I love shirts like this. They are perfect to wear with leggings, but also great to wear underneath a cardigan (I happen to own 39,482,293 cardigans). 

I was kind of torn on whether or not to keep. It was cute, but nothing life changing. Ultimately, my husband didn't LOVE it as much as the others, so I sent this back too. 


Next, was the Seaside Mix Material Top ($38.00). I was unsure at first, but I loved the design on the back, and how it was different than most of the things I own. I wouldn't have picked this out for myself, but I loved this on. 

I kept this. 


Next was the Gael 3/4 Sleeve Drawstring Waisted Dress ($68.00). This is exactly my style and this outfit is pretty much what I wear on a typical school day. The minute I saw it in the box, I knew I was keeping it. My husband could tell too :). 


Last, was my favorite piece of the whole box. The Chamberlin Striped Drape Front Cardigan ($78). I have been obsessed with these types of cardigans lately and I actually pinned this exact cardigan on my Stitchfix Pinterest board. They stylist sent it to me and I literally ripped the tags off of it when I pulled it out of the box to wear it that night haha. 


This is definitely the most I've ever spent on a fix, but I had a credit from a referral and my sweet friend  had just given me a gift card for my birthday. It ended up coming to about ($140). 

If you want to try Stitchfix (and devote your pack check to clothes :)… here is a link to try it out. 

Happy Monday!

Muah! 

Martina 












0 comments:

Post a Comment