Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#2getherwearebetter Home Office Space

Hi friends, 

I love seeing where everyone does all their amazing work during the summer, so I REALLY love this link up from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Lucky Little Learners. Now, I don't have an actual office... but I will get to that in a second.  



So this is my "office." It is behind the couch in our living room. If I am being honest, we have an "office space in our house, but my husband says he likes to see me, and I don't really love the idea of being in a "back room" away from civilization.... or television (that's probably the real reason).


The computer was my husbands, before I started this whole adventure, but I can't remember the last time he was on it... and now he has to ask me for help when he uses it :). 


This is what my desk typically looks like... but usually a lot more stuff, and I had recently combined all my sticky notes :).



This was in my classroom the last two years. My BFF Kelly left me the shelves when she moved (waaahhhh). I would keep it in my home if I wasn't so obsessed with using it in my classroom. The pen holder is from Michaels. 


My new planner from Little Lovely Leaders. She, nor her products, couldn't be any cuter. 


2 comments:

  1. I love your little corner "office"! I would love to be able to view the television from my desk! LOL!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your office behind the couch! The chevron foot stools. They are sooo cute!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete