Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

5th Grade Pacing Guide

Hi friends,

I posted a picture of me working on my pacing guide and some of you asked me to share. Here are the images of the pacing guide. Click here to access all the downloadable templates and guides. There are a lot of options for you to choose from and they are a lot  crisper and clearer than the images below (sorry about that... I do not know how to fix that issue yet :). 

There are just for you to see as a reference, but click on any of them to go to the downloadable options for you to choose from to get a better look. 

You will need the following fonts if you want to be able to utilize the editable documents:

KG Shake it off
KG Chelsea Market Script
KG Wake Me Up
















5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful resource. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing! So do you not have textbooks? Im so interested in this! You curated and found all of these awesome resources and sort of built your own curriculum? this is incredible! Is your classroom more project based? We have textbooks we have to use. I always incorporate my own supplements, but I'm very interested to hear more about teaching almost exclusively with tpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We don't technically have a curriculum/textbooks. We are a charter school and we bought some old math, science, and social studies textbooks (basically just to have something). My first year I did use the math one, but mostly just for survival. I will say that my first year was extremely difficult. I wouldn't wish it on any first year teacher, but I think I am a way better teacher because of it, and now I don't know how I would teach with a curriculum. It sounds crazy, but our test scores are higher than other schools in our district (and they have a curriculum). We are also a four day school (crazy right). We have a lot of freedom in what we teach and it has allowed me to create a curriculum like this. Math is probably still the most difficult, but I have gotten a lot better at it over time.

      Delete
  3. Thank you soooo much for sharing this amazing resource! I'm definitely going to utilize it when carving out my plans for my upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete