Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently.... It's summmmmmeeeerrrrrrrr :)


Listening... I think this is the first time I have ever been listening to music. I usually listen to the t.v.... but I am obsessed with this song. 

Loving.... I  just worked on some quotes posters with a bunch of mixed fonts and now I am obsessed with it. 

Thinking.... I just took the most amazing class all about fractions. I wish every 3rd-6th grade teacher could take it. It was seriously mind blowing and I'm so excited to take what I have learned back to school next year. 

Wanting... I have a serious shopping problem... and the down time in summer doesn't help this problem. Trying to stay strong. 

Needing....  I took the leap and decided to apply to graduate school and this personal letter is haunting me.... I know why I want to do it, but I am strugg-l-ing to write it into words. 

Summer Loving... My husband and I are pumped to be going to California this summer. We never took a honeymoon (three years ago).  We go to Las Vegas all the time, but we are excited to just go and chill on vacation... 

MUAH!

Martina

5 comments:

  1. I hear you about the shopping! Uffda....same here! I will try to stay strong too!

    Katie Palmer
    Pop into Primary with Mrs. Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to be on summer vacation! I hope you write a blog post about the fraction class. I hope you have a great time on your vacation.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more ---> summer = shopping to me too! I mean, really... how else are we supposed to fill our days?! Good luck with your application -- graduate school was such a great opportunity for me. I found it really useful and the pay bump is nice too! :) s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of summer! We have 7 more days. (I think I can... I think I can...)
    I am also loving your font mixes you have going on! Too cute! :)
    Enjoy your start to summer!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you have a great time on your honeymoon! Where will you be going in California?

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete