Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Mindets in the Classroom: Chapter 2 (and 1)

Hi friends,

I (actually we) are back with chapters 1 and 2 of our book study with HelloSunshineTeachers.  This book is totally changing how I think about teaching, how I communicate with students, and what I think about intelligence.

Even better, my wonderful teaching buddy, Heather is linking up her notes with me! You get a two for one! She doesn't have a blog yet (I'm working on it), but you can check her out on instagram at Sugarcoatedteaching.  She's an adorable kinder teacher.

Her and I picked out the same exact quote about potential and didn't even talk beforehand. Love it! :)

Her notes are first and then mine.

If you have a hot sec, check it out.... If you have a couple hot secs, head over to the HelloSunshineTeachers blog for the link up.






1 comment:

  1. I love that you pointed out that our high students won't do things that they don't think they'll be good at! How often do we do that ourselves as well! I think we need to go out of our comfort box and tell our students about it so that way then they do too! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete