Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mindsets in the Classroom Chapter 3

Hi friends,

Heather and I are here with chapter 3 of Mindsets in the Classroom. We both picked out how previewing material is important before pre-assessments and how we have to be flexible with our groups.

I love how Heather and I are both picking out really similar points, but we teach 5th and kindergarten. It just shows how amazing the growth mindset can be for 5 year olds all the way up to 10 and 11 year olds.

My notes are first, followed by Heather's.

Head on over the HelloSunshineTeachers blog to see what others have to say about this book.




1 comment:

  1. You have some great highlights and takeaways! I just love reading what everyone else got out of the chapter. Love sharing with everyone, thanks for linking up!
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete