Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently July

True story... 

I'm doing this whole post from my phone because I am on vacation... And my husband said no to brining my computer... And I don't want to go to the hotel lobby... And I am lucky enough to be this month's sponsor... So I had to post :)

It's not easy inserting all the texts in the beautiful mess app haha

Listening...
We are at the most wonderful hotel in Newport Beach, CA. The pool is outside our room (along with a bat view). It's the most relaxing place I have ever been. 

Loving...
Newport is truly chill California. Everything and everyone is just so chill... 

Thinking...
My BFF Kelly and I are driving to Vegas next Wednesday. She is actually flying to CO from North Carolina and then we are driving the rest of the way! Road trip! 

Wanting... 
Again... So relaxed. I love it here and I don't want to leave...

Needing...
Sprinkles cupcakes are made with magic. I've already eaten two and I want, no need, more.

Allstar...
Reader. This isn't just because I love reading. Basically if I need to learn or do something new, as long as I can read it, I can probably figure it out. I'm a reader learner :).

MUAH

Martina 

4 comments:

  1. Martina, I'm glad you are having a great trip! Sounds like a relaxing time. Mmmm those cupcakes sound delicious. I am a nut for sweets. Have a great time on your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina! Glad to hear you are having a nice, relaxing vacation! We'll be going on vacation in August to where you're from...Colorado! We rented a big home and will be hitting the off-road trails. I can't wait! I love Sprinkles cupcakes too. The nearest Sprinkles shop is in downtown Houston so it's a real treat when we go. I heard they just put up a cupcake ATM. I can't wait to try it out. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
    Antoinette :)
    Shoelaces and Sugar Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through Oh Boy 4th Grade's link up. I love the design of your blog. So cute! I love Sprinkles - yum! We have a pretty great cupcake shop here in town though, called Dreamcakes. They're delish, too. Have fun on your vacation!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vacation forever sounds like HEAVEN ON EARTH! Wouldn't it be fantastic to be independently wealthy? I think I could really occupy my time with traveling and philanthropy. :) I'm so jealous that you have Sprinkles. My best friend just moved home from CA and brought me one when I picked her up at the airport. It was seriously incredible.

    I'm a new follower- I found you through Farley's Currently!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete